Coaching in the Cotswolds
Executive Coach and Mentor
“helping you find happiness in work and life”
ILM level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring
PGCE in Higher Education
My questions to you are :
- What would you do if you could not fail?
- What would happen if you didn’t do this?
- How will you get there?
My offer to you is :
- A safe, confidential space to talk
- A listening thinking partner
- An opportunity to explore the dynamics of the personal and work environment
You will gain :
- Improved decision making
- Improved problem solving
- Improved self-esteem, confidence and clarity of purpose
I am an experienced executive coach and mentor with a background in Healthcare as a senior Nurse and educator. I work with busy professionals from a variety of organisations and business to achieve the best for themselves and their organisations.
I have a friendly, approachable style which focuses on the client’s goals allowing personal growth and development. I will challenge and support you with your ideas and thoughts in order to set realistic, attainable goals and achieve your potential. I will encourage deep thinking and reflection to facilitate lifelong learning for responsible and compassionate Leaders.
“Until we are free to think for ourselves, our dreams are not free to unfold”
My Areas of
Empowerment, Esteem & Effective Communication
- communication skills
- leadership development
- well being and resilience
- career coaching
- imposter syndrome
- conflict resolution
Achieve your potential.
• Step up your capability and confidence
• Develop your unique leadership style
• Maximise your ability to communicate effectively
Time for a change.
• Find your sense of purpose
• Career change, further study, business development
• Life events affecting your work, returning to work, juggling responsibilities
Look After Yourself
• Challenging work environments
• Feeling burnt out
• Bring joy back into your work